[Accessories] Fixing bolt, diffuser
*When the YS-02 is used with a camera with built-in flash in housing, use the Fiber-Optic Cable.
* When the YS-D1 is used with a non-SEA&SEA housing, a Strobe Mask Set may be required along with the Fiber-Optic Cable.
* Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fiber-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if a third-party Fiber-Optic Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).
Do not use non-recommended batteries (such as lithium primary batteries). Use of non-recommended batteries may cause battery leakage and overheating and may cause the strobe to rupture, which could result in personal injury.
A manual strobe with exceptional cost performance.
You can use the YS-02 as a manual slave strobe with the guide number control function, which can set the light level to any of ten levels. Accurate pictures that follow the photographer's intentions can be taken while the light level is adjusted with the guide number controller. The YS-02 is equipped with a pre-flash cancel mode (*1) that is compatible with a wide range of digital cameras with a pre-flash. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe, so you can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-02, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
*1 Some digital cameras adjust flash levels after a first flash and then capture an image with a second (main) flash. This first flash is called the pre-flash. The strobe’s pre-flash cancel function ignores the pre-flash and synchronizes the strobe with the main flash.
[Beam Angle] 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
[Batteries] 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
[Number of Flashes] A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
[Recycle time (full)] A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
[Color temperature] 5600K
[Color temperature w/diffuser] 5250K
[Depth rating] 75m / 250ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
[Weight] : 445g / 15.6oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
[Underwater weight] : Approx.+10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve