[Accessories] Exclusive Ni-MH battery, exclusive battery charger (compatible with 110/240V), fixing bolt, diffuser, slave sensor cap
*When the YS-250PRO is used with a camera with built-in flash in housing, use the Fiber-Optic Cable.
* Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fiber-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if a third-party Fiber-Optic Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).
Amazing power to help you capture any subject you aim at
[Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 32
[Beam Angle] 105°x 105° (with diffuser 115°x 115°)
[Batteries] Battery for YS-250PRO
[Number of Flashes*1] 200
[Recycle time (full)*2] 1.8
[Color temperature] 5,600K
[Color temperature w/diffuser] 5,200K
[Depth rating] 60m / 200ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 107x130x223mm / 4.3x5.2x9inch
[Weight] : 1,383g / 48.4oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
[Underwater weight] : Approx.+80g / 2.8oz(w/ batteries)
□Exposure control: TTL, Manual(Light-level control)
GN 0.7/1/1.4/2/2.8/4/5.6/8/11/16/22/32 (12 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- Slave function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N17100, Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
- Test flash function
- TTL / READY confirmation audible signal
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use. *2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2700mAh batteries.